Single Family Homes, Houses, Condos, Townhomes, Townhouses, Investment Properties and Real Estate in Wausaukee, Wisconsin
About Wausaukee, Wisconsin:
Wausaukee is a village in Marinette County, Wisconsin, in the United States. As of the 2010 census, its population was 575. The village is part of the Marinette, WI–MI Micropolitan Statistical Area.
The name Wausaukee comes from the Menominee term for “among the rolling hills.”
Wausaukee is surrounded by rich, fertile farmland on which alfalfa, corn, soybeans, ginseng, and other crops are grown. There are many dairy farms in the area, as well, and Wausaukee is home to the largest dairy farm in Marinette County. It is also home to the annual county fair in late August.
The village, centrally located in Marinette County, was founded in 1887 by John S. Monroe to support the logging industry.
Search for Homes by number of Bedrooms in Wausaukee:
- Wausaukee homes with 1+ Bedrooms
- Wausaukee homes with 2+ Bedrooms
- Wausaukee homes with 3+ Bedrooms
- Wausaukee homes with 4+ Bedrooms
- Wausaukee homes with 5+ Bedrooms
Homes for Sale in Wausaukee:
- Wausaukee homes – Below $50,000
- Wausaukee homes – $50,000 to $75,000
- Wausaukee homes – $75,000 to $100,000
- Wausaukee homes – $100,000 to $150,000
- Wausaukee homes – $150,000 to $200,000
- Wausaukee homes – $200,000 to $300,000
- Wausaukee homes – $300,000 to $400,000
- Wausaukee homes – $400,000 to $500,000
- Wausaukee homes – $500,000 and Above
Condos, Townhomes, Townhouses, Lofts or Condominiums in Wausaukee:
Waterfront Homes for Sale in Wausaukee:
Types of Waterfront Homes:
- Wausaukee Homes on a Bay
- Wausaukee Homes on a Creek
- Wausaukee Homes on a Pond
- Wausaukee Homes on a River
- Wausaukee Homes on a Lake
- Wausaukee Homes on an Inward Lake
Commercial Property in Wausaukee:
Multi-Family Residential Properties in Wausaukee:
Land, Acreage and Lots for Sale near Wausaukee:
Advanced Search for Wausaukee:
- Search for Wausaukee homes by specific Schools, School Districts, Counties, Municipalities, Other Cities and more using our Advanced Search page.
Daily Email Market Alerts for Available Homes in Wausaukee:
Comparative Market Analysis for your home in Wausaukee:
- What is YOUR home worth in the current Wausaukee real estate market? Click here for a free over-the-web Home Value Estimate and find out how your house stacks up to others like it in your area.
Free Wausaukee, WI Relocation Information Kit:
- Moving to Wausaukee soon?
Relocating for business to Wausaukee?
Transferring to Wausaukee, Wisconsin for any reason?
Request a free no obligation Wausaukee Relocation Kit.
Free Wausaukee Home Buyer/Home Seller Information Guide Reports:
Planning to buy or sell a home in Wausaukee, WI? Don’t make a move without a free Wausaukee Home Buyer Report or Home Seller Report.
- Buying a Home?
Order your FREE Wausaukee, WI Home Buyer Guides
- Selling your home?
Order your FREE Wausaukee, WI Home Seller Guides
If you are searching for a home, house, condo, homes for sale, houses for sale, real estate, condos, townhouses, townhomes, lofts or condominiums, land, acreage, lots for sale or investment property in Wausaukee, WI (Wisconsin) you’ve come to the right place! Please browse through the links provided below to find the best home and house values in Wausaukee (3244, and 54177) or go to our easy to use Wausaukee WI MLS Property Search Page.
Wausaukee includes the friendly communities of Morgan Lake, Eagles Point, and Three River’s Landing. Remember, Wausaukee is sometimes spelled as Wausauke, Wasakee, Wausauki, Wosuke, Wusaukey, and Wausauky. If you are looking to buy or sell a home in any of these fine communities, call Francine Kitkowski.